The nervous system is a very important part of the human body. It is in charge of sending signals from the brain to the other parts of the body. It is also in charge for our sense of touch. The Nervous system are small fiber-like lines that reaches from all parts of the body. This is what the brain is using when giving a command to the other bodies. Nervous system is also responsible for giving neurons that helps us think straight and efficiently. When we age, our neurons are becoming weak and die. That is why most adults are very forgetful or suffering from dementia. Here are some tips to boost one’s Nervous system.
1. Get a lot of oxygen
- Our brain needs oxygen for it to survive. Without this, it can cause a brain artery to explode. This is very dangerous because it can impair our way of thinking and doing things. We have to go outside , in the park and just breathe it out. Let the oxygen flow through your brain. IT makes the brain healthy and the neurons flowing.
- Drink plenty of water. Hydration is very important when it comes to making the human body healthy and balanced. Besides this, water has oxygen that is of great health to the brain. Water also helps in cleansing all the organs of unwanted toxins that’s in the body. A normal person should drink at least eight glasses of water a day to have a healthy body.
3. Avoid doing vices
- Vices can slow down the brain and destroy neurons. Whenever a person drinks, that person will have a blurred vision, slow and slurred speaking, light headedness. In Smoking, nicotine can also slow down the senses of the person and it is very poisonous to the neurons that it kills it right away. Drinking and smoking are one of the deadliest vices out there. Staying away from this can help your nervous system be an efficient system and a healthy one.
4. Eating proper diet: Low in fat but very high in fiber
- Fiber can help the brain produce more neurons as well as accelerate one’s metabolism. Foods like Oats, and bananas and apples have all the qualities of low-fat but very high fiber foods. Eat regularly so that your brain and body will have enough nutrients that it needs to work properly.
5. Get Sufficient Sleep
- This is a very important component of creating new neurons in the brain and as well as the rejuvenation that the body needs. Six to Eight hours of sleep is the right amount of buzz a normal person needs in order to function sufficiently the next day, and this is the often recommendation of the Chiropractor sterling. Lack of sleep can cause the neurons to weaken and develop hypertension, depression, insomnia and dementia(because studies also show that sleeplessness can cause memory loss to people who are very sleep – deprived). If sleepy the whole day and can’t catch sleep, take a twenty minute powernap to make everything better.